COVID 19 AND OUR PRACTICE
OUR CLIENTS, THEIR FAMILY’S AND COMMUNITY’S WELLBEING IS IMPORTANT TO US
We are taking the following significant precautions at this unique time
• Providing hand sanitiser for clients
• Cleaning all door handles and regularly touched surfaces 3 X per day
• Removing all reading material from waiting area
• Antibacterial wipes for phones and computers.
• Disposable cups for clients in room
• Appropriate social distancing in our offices – no hand contact.
Additionally, we ask that if any client (along with our clinicians) has any cold-like symptoms that they do not attend our offices but we encouraged you to utilise our option for online counselling. We have Skype and online meeting options and high quality wi-fi.
NOTE MEDICARE REBATES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED TO ONLINE PROVISION OF SERVICES AT THIS TIME.