- BA (Psych) (Macquarie University)
- Graduate Diploma of Psychological Science (ACAP)
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology Advanced Honours (Monash University)
- Bachelor of Theology (Australian College of Theology; SMBC)
- Advanced Certificate in Couple and Family Systems (The Family Systems Institute)
Professional Membership & Rebates
- Larissa is an AHPRA registered Psychologist and can provide Medicare rebates of $89.65 for sessions with clients who have a Mental Health Care Plan from their GP
- Larissa is a member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Larissa is a member of the Australian Association of Family Therapy
- Private Health Rebates are also available (check with your fund)
Larissa thrives in meeting and relating to people from all different backgrounds and cultures. Among Larissa’s strengths is knowing that life can become easily complicated with everyday problems such as family, relationships, workplace stress, coping with illness or crisis. Past and present issues can get in the way of living well. She has a strong commitment to helping people develop emotional wellbeing and relationship effectiveness.
Larissa also has a special interest in working with people from a Christian background and in faith based organisations. She has over 20 years of involvement in pastoral ministry contexts and having grown up in a ministry family herself Larissa is particularly passionate about the mental health of ministry leaders and their families.
When Larissa is not working, she loves early morning solitude, taking her kids to sport, being in nature, volunteering in youth group programs and a glass of wine!
Cremorne office availabilty and rates
Mondays: 9:30am – 3:30pm
Fee: $200 for an hour consultation